Photobucket
Photobucket

Learn Real Hacking With Real Hacking Game

It's OK. This was your test. Your game. I was testing you. I took you in. I selected you for the honor of carrying on my life's work. But you didn't. You didn't test anyone's will to hack. Instead you took away their only chance. Your games were unwinnable, your subjects merely victims. In my desperation I decided to give you one last chance. So I put everything in place, and I let you make your own choices. I wanted you to succeed... You couldn't. Game over. (This is a modified quote from the SAW movie. I had to write this in my post, i just had to :)
www.earnmoneyonsimpleways.blospot.com


Now lets go to the real post. Here I'll show you a hacking simulation game called HackTheGame. In it you take on the role of a hacker that takes on various assignments. During these assignments you will be able to use a toolbox filled with (hacking) tools.

If you are already known to the hacking world then, welcome to the virtual simulation world of hacking environment.

If you really need some easy platform to practice hacking then I think this article will be a great help for you. Yes I am talking about the real hacking game, Hack The Game.

HackTheGame is a free 1MB file game which will introduce you to the real hacking word.

The real hack able DOS environment makes you feel like that you have finally accessed to US Defense system.

The game becomes much more interesting and fun because of the addition of sounds. The sounds includes typing and several warning announcement.


The user interface of HackTheGame is very friendly and easy. Just open the program and select your language, input any ID you may like.

There are several missions of this game. You’ll get the briefing of each mission in your inbox.


The mail itself includes several hints and processes.



If you find sounds irritating then, you can go to settings menu and disable sounds. But I bet you, enabling sounds makes your game play experience very easy.


I bet you’ll love this game.

No installation is needed to run this game and it is obviously safe to use because it utilizes local files which in game play acts as a remote files. You don’t have to worry about your security. If you doubt it, then play it offline.

This game can be downloaded from here, HackTheGame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Member`s